NV Active Members??

Deanna Wise
on 4/29/07 7:30 am - Las Vegas, NV
As I look on this forum it seems to be pretty much unactive so I am wondering how many members are actually active on here as I would like to touch base with some wls sisters and brothers in my same state....
Karbear
on 4/29/07 5:59 pm - Las Vegas, NV
I am hardly ever on this forum page cause I get the same feeling that nobody is ever on here.
~ Dana ~
on 4/29/07 10:34 pm - Henderson, NV
Hi Deanna...How are you doing? Remember me from the support group? It has been a while. This Nevada board is really quiet. I sometimes read the main forum but prefer to local chat. Checked out your pictures and after having two children you still look great! I need to get back on track, kinda been slacking a while. Take care, Dana
Deanna Wise
on 4/30/07 12:58 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hi girls thanks for replying, its nice to know at least someone is here. I would like to set up a WLS reuin, are any of you game for that?? Dana I am so bad with names I know if I saw you again I would remember its been so long since I have been to a meeting I havent talked to anyone or seen anyone in a long time...do you still go to the meetings?
Karbear
on 5/1/07 4:24 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Sure I am game for anything and I will drag my sis along with me, she has had WLS too.
Deanna Wise
on 5/7/07 8:21 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Ok cool I will try and set something up after the mothers day weekend! Dana I remember its been along time and it seems like everyone has pretty much moved on but it would be nice to see everyone again so hopefully we will all be able to do a get together soon..
~ Dana ~
on 4/30/07 9:20 am - Henderson, NV
No, they stopped having the meetings back in Jan I believe. I ran into you once at Walmart in the photo dept over a year ago. I am up for a get together if anyone else is.
CWinLV
on 5/4/07 3:51 am - Las Vegas, NV
I'm a new member who is scheduled for a RNY on 5/22/07 pending insurance approval. I'm with Dr. D. Cottam (I think I spelled his name incorrectly). Would love to chat with others who have been through this! I can be contacted at [email protected]
Deanna Wise
on 5/7/07 8:23 pm - Las Vegas, NV
congrats on your upcoming surgery and i hope everything goes through with your insurance..if you have any questions feel free to email me too at [email protected]...
Most Active