Plastic surgery

Karbear
on 4/24/07 4:54 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Ok I am now 3 years out and ready to get ready of the sagging skin. Can anyone recommend a plastic surgen. If so, were you happy with your results? The surgeon does not have to be in Vegas but that would be a plus. Thanks all.*Kara*
~ Dana ~
on 4/24/07 9:21 pm - Henderson, NV
Hi Kara, I had a BL/BA done with Dr Hankins in Green Valley back in '05 and he did a wonderful job. I have also heard good things about Dr Parker in the Summerlin area but at the time I was getting my consults he was not board certified, so I chose a Dr that was. He might be now though. I also had 3 consults before deciding and looked at all their before and after pictures. Dr Hankins and Dr Parker both had free consults and I went to another Dr that charged for the consult and I didn't even care for him. Good luck, get as many consults as possible, ask alot questions and do your research. Here are their websites to check out. Dana http://www.arianasurgery.com/ http://www.lvplasticsurgery.com/
Deanna Wise
on 4/29/07 7:36 am - Las Vegas, NV
I had a tummy tuck/abdominalplasty so he says, in June 2003, the dr did a crap job and was suppose to do a revision, but unfortunatly I was going to have to pay for it again since insurance stated they would pay for it but never did. On a plus side it did get rid of a little skin but on a neg side he could have done it right the first time as i didnt have so much skin to even warrant him having to do a revision he screwed up and i would never go back to him or recommend him. Since this is a public forum i do not want to post his name but if you still want it so you dont go to him, then message me and I will send it to you...good luck
Yvonne McCarthy
on 6/30/07 9:56 pm - Plano, TX
Thdre will be a great plastic surgeon at the seminar.  Any chance you could attend?  I am so hoping the word gets out because it is really a great learning experience. It is an incredible investment in your future.   hugs, Y

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨

Kilaani
on 7/17/07 2:17 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Just had my lower belt lipectomy with Dr. Aly and Dr. Cram and I can't say enough good things about them both! They have been fantastic and my follow up time here in Iowa has been great so far. I'll be here another 2 weeks, so that may get a bit tedious, but, so far, so great!  I can't wait to get home to Henderson/Green Valley!

Jill - revision - band to DS 3/10/05 Dr. Baltasar, Spain
440/140/149  hw/cw/gw - 5'5" -300lbs -- bmi 73.2 to 24.8 :) GOAL MET 10/26/10!!.... Even made 140 September 2012. Been ranging 4-6lbs from 144-146 since then. Back to 140 December 2012, hoping to see it again after I feel better and start working out. 

Most Active