need info

leanngrandma
on 1/4/07 5:58 am
Hi everyone, wanting to get some info about bariatric surgeons in Las Vegas....Who would you recommend and why......Iam contemplating lap gastric bypass. Thanks for your info..........LeAnn
Linda B.
on 1/5/07 3:28 pm - Las Vegas, NV
I went to Dr. Teng he is wonderful. He is very respected in the medical community. He is chief of surgery at Mt. View hosp. My OB\GYN suggested I go to Dr.Teng rather than any other surgeon. He has seminars and a support group once a month you don't have to be a patient to attend the support group. I had gone to Dr. Atkinson and Fisher's seminar and it was really informational but when I went to the office I felt like just a number. I highly suggest going to one of Dr. Teng's seminars. If you want more info just let me know. Linda
trafficdonna
on 2/13/07 1:55 am
I attended Dr. Atkinson and Dr. Fisher's seminar last week. It was very informative and they did have four patients there to answer questions. What bothered me was that patients stay only overnight in the hospital. I mean--this is major abdominal surgery--and this is the standard of care in the USA? I am a cash paying customer, therefore I have decided to go to India for my surgery. I will stay in the hospital four nights after surgery and then another week in a hotel before I fly back home to Henderson. Private message me or give me a call (work number is 267-3200--I work for the City of Henderson) if you want more information.
Most Active