Beginning of December - Christmas 25 days away

TraceyB-LV
on 12/1/06 1:35 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Hi everyone! Okay, Christmas is coming -- much too soon for me! I had my surgery 11-21-06, and I'm still recuperating at home. So, my husband feels I have plenty of time to fill out the cards, write a informational letter for our friends, type up mailing labels and do everything with these. Since he works nights, he is sleeping during the morning. Is there anyone who has any suggestions for me to help him understand that I don't "yet" have all this energy to do Christmas Cards for everyone we know. Just the thought of 50-75 cards, makes my head spin. EEk. I'm still dealing with pain, and taking medications that once only took 5-10 minutes taking 1-2 hours, with all the small sips of water and cutting the big pills down enough to swallow comfortably. Then it takes like 35 to 55 minutes to eat a meal. I don't have enough time to even to do all that when I'm sleepy and fatigued all day. Any hints to get a little more energy or extra hours in the day? Thankfully I don't have children to bring to the mix. Just a dog who wants to have me play all day with him. Thanks to all those who have gone before me with these situations. I look forward to hearing from you. Hugs, Tracey B. in Las Vegas 404/379/150 = Lap RNY 11-21-06 http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/traceyb_lv/
brienicole
on 12/3/06 2:58 pm
RNY on 06/30/14
I feel ya... my surgery was on the 28th and im so tired.. and i have an 12 month old.. so yeah im pooped.. so this year I made my own on the computer and im just gunna print them and mail them out!! just as they are.. no details to anyone till im up to it.. plus i want to see the look on their faces when they see me all skinny!! he he but yeah men.. tell him that you will type the letter and he is going to have to mail them .. split the work!
Most Active