Call For Help-Las Vegas members

dancinjudge
on 10/30/06 6:10 am - Oregon City, OR
Hi everyone, My name is Kim and I am traveling from Oregon to Las Vegas in two weeks to have my WLS. My significant other will be with me the first 4 days, but will have to return for his family obligations. I was wondering if any of you in or near Las Vegas or Henderson might feel comfortable calling me every day to check on me. I'm a bit nervous to be there alone for the last few days before I will go home. I will be arriving on Nov. 14 (Tuesday), surgery Nov. 15 at St. Rose Dominican Rose deLima Campus. My "SO" leaves on Friday and I will be leaving the following Tuesday, Nov. 21. Please feel free to send me a private message if you are interested in helping me out. I'm just a bit nervous being in a different city all by myself so soon after surgery. Thank you to anyone who is wiling to help! Kim
christinat
on 11/4/06 1:42 am
HI Kim, Congratulations on this choice! I live quite close to the hospital and while I have not had the surgery, but I support it. Please feel free to call me at 702-354-9850 let me know your info and I would love to be there for you, I am starting a support group here in Las Vegas and would love to be there for you.
phatchance
on 11/5/06 3:29 pm - NV
Hi, I am not necesarly from Las Vegas, I am about 4 hours north, and I would be happy to contact you. I will be having surgery on December 12, in las vegas as well. Let me know, and my prayers are with you. you can send me a private message so I am sure to get it Marie
~ Dana ~
on 11/5/06 8:59 pm - Henderson, NV
Hi Kim, Congrats on your up coming surgery! I am about 20 minutes away from that hospital if you need anything, support, etc. If you still need another person let me know, I would be happy to do what I can. Dana
Kilaani
on 11/24/06 11:07 am - Las Vegas, NV
Awww, Kim, I hope all went well for you. I didn't see your message until today, so I missed being able to contact you. I would have been glad to, especially since I only live a few minutes from the hospital - boo me! I expect that all went smoothly and you're happy to be home recuperating now! Jill
Most Active