new life begins

Robin06
on 10/20/06 12:12 am - Fernley, NV
Well I did it...surgery is over and i am feelin great...It is hard to tell when you are full right now as you have to learn how to read your new tummy but I do know that if you get too much, it sure makes you nauseaus
Kilaani
on 10/22/06 6:06 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Just take it slow! Congratulations on your surgery and wishing you great success! Jill
Becks
on 10/25/06 1:59 am
Hello Robin was just surfing the Nevada board and seen your post. I had lap band surgery on 10/12/06 just a few days before you. My surgeon was Dr. Kozar at Western Bariatric. We both started out about the same BMI my start was 39.9. So far doing well I thought the surgery and recovery was simple. My post-op swelling is down not feeling any restriction right now so trying to stick to the rules. I start mushes tomorrow....yikes!! How's your full liquid stage going. I'm in Winnemucca, NV and pass threw Fernly when going to Reno. Hubby and I also play paintball at Herby's Paintball in Fernly. The Nevada board sure is quiet! Take care and work that band!! Rebecca
Robin06
on 12/29/06 1:48 am - Fernley, NV
Hi Rebecca, I am dooing good, slowed down a little with all the holiday foods but down 21 pounds and 22 inches since surgery so i am very pleased...I feel good and go back for my 2nd fill in Feb...Happy New Year to you...Robin
Most Active