New Here need help

sweetandsassy
on 9/2/06 10:18 am
Hi my name is Sarah I am 5 months post op and not losing any weight I had ny third fill 6 weeks ago and go in for a check up on tuesday. I think I need another fill because I am not losing but at the same time I have trouble with food not going down sliming and other times a can eat a whole lean cuisine. I am wondering if any one has some advice on what I should do I dont want my band to be too full or will I know when it is just right I am so down on my self because I havent been losing that I want to have a fill to start losing again so I will be more motivated. I am so confused as you can tell. If any one can help that would be great!
Becks
on 9/23/06 12:38 pm
Hello Sarah I was just checking out the Nevada board and seen your post from a few weeks ago. Just wanted to drop a line to see how your doing did you get the fill?? I'm not yet banded I go in on Oct. the 12th. Do you ever go to the Lapband message board here they offer lots of suport. The Nevada board is not very active. Where are you located? Keep your head up and your eye on the prize! Take care!! Becks
Most Active