visiting Vegas next week any tips?

~Suga~ Bootie~
on 7/23/06 9:40 am - XX
Hey all.. just wondering if anyone of you may have some tips for me as I am visiting vegas next week! Thanks! Its my first time!
Sharleen Y
on 7/24/06 1:20 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Suga, Bring light clothes and good shoes! It was 112 today, and we expect at least 104 to 106 later in the week. You will have a blast there is so much to see and do here. The shopping is the best, more than on the magnificent mile. Forum Shops at Cesars Palace is a must and you have to check out the Wynn Hotel as well as the Bellagio they are just stuning. The Venetian will take you to Italy you can even ride in a gondola with a singing gondolier. New York New York is fun and check out Paris with the exact replica of the Eifel Tower, which by the way has a resturant in it and an observation deck on top. Have a great visit and enjoy the shows, try to catch Danny Gans at the Mirage or Celine Dion at Cesars. The comedy shows are also great. We have Second City here at the Flamingo, almost as good as Chicago. I was born in Chicago and love that city too. Hugs Shar
Most Active