Looking for a great Chiropractor? I found one!

dragonfly0125
on 6/7/06 7:26 am - Las Vegas, NV
As a post op LAP RNY patient I still live everyday with the effects of the damage I caused to my body. At a weight of 342 pounds I had great difficulty getting around. Unfortunately, at 171 pounds I was still having problems and pain from all those years of excess baggage. I decided I wanted to do something about it, and that I wanted to take a more natural approach, rather than taking medicines that only mask the pain. Well, let me tell you that I LUCKED OUT! I found a local Las Vegas chiropractor who understands the special needs of a bariatric patient. Both pre- and post- op. Within just a few visits he had begun to gently work away the horrible pain I had experienced for many years. He also diagnosed structural damage that no other doctor had been able to identify and has made great progress in correcting it. He is so kind and gentle with his patients, I have never had to wait more than five minutes, and kids are always welcome. He treats you like a person, not a patient, and I think this is the most important quality that a doctor can possess. I was just sitting there thinking how nice it is to not be hurting all of the time and thought 'hey! maybe others would like to know too!'. His office accepts insurance too! If you are looking for a natural, gentle way to alleviate your pain please please please give it a shot. I promise no matter your weight or your problem he will treat you with respect and kindness. I hope that by recommending him that his practice will grow and he can in some way be repaid for the great difference he has made in my life! My name is Jennifer Simpson, and if you tell his staff that I recommended them I promise that they will take good care of you. (I like to go in and laugh with them when I have my appointments and now they know me on a first name basis.) The office is NATURAL PAIN SOLUTIONS 10300 W Charleston Blvd Suite 10 Las Vegas, NV 89135 702-320-5225 And be sure to ask for DR KEYSAR!!!!!! Please dont hesitate to message me if you have any questions at all!!
Most Active