Tuesday - November 3rd (Election Day): The 3rd next Inconvenient get together dinner !!

allisarin
on 10/10/09 11:15 pm - Bayonne, NJ
I will be there. I have eaten there and the food is very good. LInda

cellodiva
on 10/15/09 3:24 am
Hi Tom - Unfortunately, I wor****il 6.30 and will never get there!  Hopefully I will get to the one
in the Parsippany area next time.  Have fun!!  Joan
Stephanie Y.
on 10/16/09 12:33 pm - BAYVILLE, NJ
I would love to come but I have to say that I'm afraid of eating out.  By the 3rd I will have been just 5 weeks out.  Maybe you guys can give me some suggestions on how to eat out now.

~Stephanie

Tom C.
on 10/16/09 10:42 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Stephanie:

You're more the welcome to come, if you want (no pressure). Folks there are in all different stages. The last meeting one person was JUST STARTING solid food stage.

My advice: start with the "softer" type of solid foods (ex: BROILED fish). Always ask for double steam/soft veggies instead of a starchy vegetable. Avoid the breads.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
(deactivated member)
on 10/26/09 12:47 am - Piscataway, NJ
Stephanie...I encourage you to go! Have a cup of decaf coffee or unsweetened iced tea if you're afraid to eat!  It may be hard to watch everyone around you eat, but, it's about being together, sharing our successes and most of all, laughing and enjoying one another.  Don't be afraid, everyone is so supportive and helpful.  I wont be able to go, and trust me, I'm so bummed out over it!  But again, I strongly encourage you to go...I promise you wont be sorry! - Nancy
Michelle F.
on 10/17/09 4:25 am
I'll be there!
Band to Sleeve Revision 3/1/11

JenStock1970
on 10/18/09 10:11 am - Bay Shore Of, NJ
I will TRY, really depends on work.  This is our busiest time of year and I normally get off work at 5:30 but they've been on a "mandatory overtime" BS kick lately, so who knows.  I would like to catch up with the ones of y'all I know and meet the ones I haven't yet, so I sure hope it works out that I can make it.
HW 495/Consult 426/SW 363/Current 182
"If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster."-- Clint Eastwood

"Don't compromise yourself.  You are all you've got."-- Janis Joplin

Purple Passion
on 10/21/09 9:51 pm - Little Falls, NJ
RNY on 08/06/07 with
I'm excited.  I think I'll be ok to drive that far by then.

Rachelle
Looking for a possible revision.
257/190/150 

jackfre
on 10/25/09 10:36 am - NJ
VSG on 03/26/15
Will see you all there!! 

Jackie

Most Active
Recent Topics