Tuesday - Sept 29th: Next Inconvenient get together dinner!!

knailnhair
on 8/25/09 11:26 pm - Milford, NJ
I'll be there...I will be late as I have to work till 6pm. Save me a seat....probably be there around 6:30-6:45 depending on traffic!!! Can't wait to see everyone again!!!!!

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

Karen B.
on 9/2/09 12:01 pm - Lawrenceville, NJ
This sounds great, and I'm going to try to get there.

But I am confused.  The Rafferty's in New Brunswick does not have a parking lot - that's the one in Hillsborough.  I'll be wherever you want to meet, but I just want to clarify that I'm going to drive to New Brunswick to meet you all.

Looking forward to it! 
 So far, so good.

Tom C.
on 9/2/09 9:24 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
According to the Directions webpage, there is a near by parking deck ... :

>> For nearest parking, make a right at the 2nd light (Neilson St/Hyatt Hotel). Make 1st right onto Church St., and the parking deck is on your left, half way up the block <<
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Karen B.
on 9/3/09 12:56 am - Lawrenceville, NJ
No problem.  I'll be there.
 So far, so good.

big_ideas
on 9/3/09 1:15 am - Randolph, NJ
I'm planning to attend, too.

Again, I'll extend an offer to anyone in central Morris County that wants to meet up to make the drive together. Please pm me.

I'm looking forward to it!

Linda

alexasmom2005
on 9/7/09 7:35 am - Hillsborough , NJ
I was wondering if you are still planning on having this dinner. I actually live around the corner from Old Man rafferty. I would like to attend even its not there!

Tom C.
on 9/8/09 6:04 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Yes we are still planning on having this, and you are more the welcome to come.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
jerseyjuji
on 9/9/09 2:03 am
I just got info (thanks, Linda!) about this gettogether and am planning on attending.  I live near Rafferty's, over the bridge in HP, and will probably walk to the restaurant.  On Tuesday evenings, street parking should not be an issue, but there are 2 free parking decks nearby.  Also, just an FYI, Rafferty's (to my knowledge!) does not take reservations, nor will they seat until everyone is there.  BUT, since it is a large group, they may make an exception and have a large table set up prior to us getting there.  Sounds like fun, and I'll pass the info on to a few other wls friends I have who don't frequent OH.    JULIE
big_ideas
on 9/9/09 9:58 am - Randolph, NJ
Hey Julie!

I'm so glad to see you made it over here and are planning to come! I look forward to meeting you!

If the get together is even half as much fun as it was last time, you will have a great evening!

Most Active
Recent Topics