HELP-Need Psychological Eval

bgaylz
on 1/21/09 12:00 pm
Stacey

How many visits did you have with the nut?

Belinda
StaceyNJ
on 1/22/09 12:03 pm - Brick, NJ
I only hav e1 scheduled on 1/31 for an evaluation ..but I had a 6 month supervised diet with my Dr.

Stacey

StaceyNJ
on 1/21/09 2:24 am - Brick, NJ
Hi Belinda

I am so rry to hear of the issues....I have to agree they were a bit confused when I spoke with them...first they said they would call me to tell me if my ins covers the nut ..but this wek told me I would know the day before...How many NUT Evaluations do you have to go to? I thought you only had to be evaluated once for the surgery?  Oh please tell me only once...I have my eval. 1/31 and surgery scheduled 2/24

Stacey

knailnhair
on 2/18/09 10:08 pm - Milford, NJ

Belinda sorry to jump in but how many times do you have to go to a nut and psych eval?  I was under the impression it was once for each?
So what did you do?
Kimi

bgaylz
on 2/20/09 7:53 pm
Hi Kimi

My insurance company (BCBS) required 6 month with the nut and 1 psych eval . I have completed both I'm just waiting to have my surgery.

Thanks
Belinda
DJ
on 1/21/09 4:50 am - Parsippany, NJ
did you ask Dr. Bertha (haha) they usuallly send to the behavior therapist at Mooristown Hospital.  at least they did when I needed it..
StaceyNJ
on 1/21/09 8:59 am - Brick, NJ
Behavior Therapist?

DJ
on 1/21/09 11:11 am - Parsippany, NJ
I believe it is the pysch dept at Mt Kemble part of the morristown memorial
bgaylz
on 1/21/09 11:56 am
Hi

Thanks.........I will call them again.

Belinda
bgaylz
on 1/21/09 11:51 am
Hi

I called Morristown Hospitat,but I was told they no longer have doctor to do psych evaluation I was told to call St.Clairs.

Belinda
Most Active
Recent Topics