Stoping by to say Hello Everyone with updates!

thinksmart1st
on 1/18/12 5:33 pm - Fergus, Canada
Hey everyone! I hope everyone is doing well in New Brunswick! Craig (hubby) and I are loving it in Ontario. He loves being back home and back with his family after almost 12 years. As for my family they don't talk to me since we left New Brunswick....Oh well...Craig is working full time here as a welder and loving it! I'm still loosing weigh down to 298.6 woohoo I feel so much better now and I am walking a bit more now!!!! WOOHOO  Bad thing is a can't get a weigh lost doctor here because I didn't get surgery in Ontario. So no follow-ups. No family doctor yet either but there is a clinic across the street and there is a doctor there from PEI very nice he is checking my blood and stuff for now and we are trying to get my mother-in-law's family doctor but no answer yet. As for a tummy tuck it is over $26000 here and you have to be down to your ideal weight which for me is 175 lbs but we don't have that kind of money....so..... not sure what we will do. Anyhow I haven't posted on the Ontario forum yet but I will and I will come say hi and post updates. If anyone wants to chat send me an email or something! I hope I can  now! Talk soon
Take care cause we care
Hugs
Denise

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day,
comfort for the  tears, and light for the way.

I prefer to live
my life, not  just merely exist.

"I am who I am, and I don't need to justify anything to anyone."

macaulie4
on 1/19/12 2:03 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 07/09/13
Hi Denise,

Things sound like they are getting alittle better. Keep your head up, things take time but always work out in the end. Nice to here you are getting around a little bit, keep going. I think you are an inspiration. I'm still waiting for my first consult , I'm getting a little overwhelm about the time it is taking to get it but in the end it will be worth it. Please keep posting on here and let us know how you are doing. Take care of yourself and I look forward to hearing about your journey.
better_life_ahead
on 1/19/12 4:04 am - Moncton, Canada
VSG on 02/14/12
 Hi Denise!!

Glad to hear things are going great for you!!

Hopefully you will be able to find a Dr for follow ups!! nice to hear from you and hope you keep us updated!
Kitty_mom
on 1/23/12 10:01 am - New Maryland, Canada
Hi Denise,
It is good to hear you are doing so well. You will be walking all over the palce soon. Keep up the good work.
Charline.

Carly ~
on 1/25/12 9:55 pm
 Hey Denise!
Great to hear from you, and great that Craig is working and you're both doing well!
So happy to hear you're in a healthier place now, and your weight loss is moving along fabulously.

You had a long hard road, and it's good to see that you're starting to see some of the rewards of your decision to have surgery!

Wish you all the best!
Take care.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1144 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 2023 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1845 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1859 views