I HAVE A DATE!!!!! WOO HOO!!

babygirlz22
on 6/7/06 10:51 pm - Hanover, PA
Hi all, I am so happy! I had my consult with the surgeon yesterday and my surgery is scheduled for August 8th 2006. They may move it up if something is able to be done but it is set for now. I am so excited about it and am kind of in a whirlwind. Now I have to really get serious. She said it would be good if I lost 10-15 pounds, and to do the best I can. Now I have to get through all the tests, when Karen was explaining them all to me my eyes just glazed over and I stared into space 8-l as it was a lot of information thrown at me, but I think I have it all sorted now. I already have my sleep study scheduled for June 29th and will work on the other things in the mean time. I'M GONNA BE A LOSER! I'M GONNA BE A LOSER!!!!
Lotus K.
on 6/8/06 7:43 pm
Just wanted to say congratulations to you! Good luck with everything. I have my surgery on June 15th with Dr. Gandsas. See you on the losing side. Take care, Leigh
babygirlz22
on 6/11/06 10:36 pm - Hanover, PA
Leigh, Thanks, I am very excited, I hope that all goes well for your surgery, make sure you let me know. I will be praying for you. Kymme
Dan_P.
on 6/9/06 1:59 am - Baltimore, MD
Congrats Kim. Enjoy your last summer before surgery and think about how different you will look and feel next year! -Daniel
babygirlz22
on 6/11/06 10:37 pm - Hanover, PA
Daniel, I am very excited and I am enjoying every day I spend with my kids, knowing that I will enjoy it even more next year!!!!!!! Kymme
Danielle H.
on 6/9/06 6:24 am - Perry Hall, MD
Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. Good luck and I hope everything goes smoothly
sin_d3322
on 6/9/06 8:17 am - Randallstown, MD
Whooo hoooo Kim!!! I'm so excited FOR you! Two months ago think where we were at and think where you'll BE in two months! It'll be here waaaaay before you even realize it. Just remember, I'm here for you! BTW Love you oodles! Cindy
babygirlz22
on 6/11/06 10:39 pm - Hanover, PA
I know I know, but it has been a long while since I so I feel much better about that. You will be right behind me and we will be healthy together Kymme
Tina J.
on 6/9/06 1:25 pm - College PArk, MD
I have a date with dr li on July 11, 2006-- i too am waiting for something to open up- i am self pay- and i have had all the tests done already- sleep study ,psych exam, labs, echo cardiogram, chest xray and pcp referral letter. I really hope she can take me in June- I too am excited. I am currently working out 6 days a week and have totally adjusted my diet- I am down 7 pounds- i go to a personal trainer 3 times a week for an hour and a half i walk 3 miles 2 days a week and i ride my bike 4-5 miles on the sixth day-- On saturday i dont do nothing remotley related to exercise!!! I fell good just moving around and doing something and not just talking about doing something. Good luck and see you on the losing side-- I look forward to this time next year when i dont have to "hide" my arms and back in big shirts and can wear something more weather appropriate. TINA
babygirlz22
on 6/11/06 10:41 pm - Hanover, PA
Tina, It sounds like you have been exercising your butt off. Congrats!!! Kymme
Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1873 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2815 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 4035 views