Really having ditzzy moments

John B.
on 3/26/11 1:46 am - Blackstone, MA

I am so egg static lol, with my results so far. I'm not sure what I'm going to do at 6 weeks, I'm going to let the doc decide at that time. I do feel alittle hungry now, but I just realized it's been 5 hours since breakfast. If your into crystal lite, I know it can get exspensive, but I buy mine off Amazon.com I get 6 boxes of 10 so thats 60 packets for a 20oz water, I use more water as I find them a little to sweet, but thats 20 days worth of water intake ! I buy the Green Tea Honey Lemon... Love it! I missed my 2 week post op check up, so I can't wait to see the doc on Monday and see what he has to say.. I am soooooo Happy Hope all is well with you.. God Bless

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
steelerfan1
on 3/26/11 2:35 am
I just never did like the Crystal lite because they are so sweet never thought about adding extra water in I will have to try that out  :o)  I drink alot of ice tea on the weekends but try to keep just to pure water through the week .

Things are going well with me also.  Been in a slump this past four weeks only lost about 2.5 pounds during them weeks but my exercise has increased alot also during that time . Not sure what the doc is going to do because I can still go 3-5 hrs without eating so I dont think a fill is going to help me any .

Im going to see the NUT also I printed out all my meals and calories and maybe Im going over to much and I dont see it lol.

We shall see on Monday so right now trying to be as good as I can so I dont gain no water weight before weight in lol.

Quit Smoking
10/8/10
Starting BMI  52.9  BMI now  44.4        updated  6/6/11

carriesb
on 3/26/11 1:25 am
Thanks for all the great advice. I was really never sure about the slider food thing. I will try to get my act together a bit better.
Most Active