THE BALL IS ROLLING!!!!!!!!!

Dawn P.
on 6/4/03 3:19 am - Duncombe, IA
I CAN HAVE THE SURGERY!!! WHOOHOOO... the xrays came back and they look good for a revision! whew.. i was worried . But not now! )))) Now I'm just waiting for insurance approval...my ins. company said that It would take 4-5 days for approval/denial after submission by my doctor, and it sounds like they are going to send the paperwork today. I am having a meeting with my manager today to see when would work best for my surgery with the grand opening coming..but im stressing to him that my diabetes is out of control and I am very ill with it and this will cure or make it very better...and the sooner i have it the better off i will be. We'll see what he says. I'd like to shoot for July 25th, which would get me thru the grand opening and 2 weeks into the new dealership before I have to take some time off. Well.. that's all for now... everyone do the "INSURANCE APPROVAL" dance for me... ((((((((((hugzzzzz)))))))))))))))) ~~~~~~Dawn
Julie D.
on 6/4/03 6:01 am - Clinton, IA
I am doing the funky chicken for ya, Dawn! I am SO happy that the results came back in your favor, I was worried about ya. Hopefully you hear from the insurance co. soon. You are on your way to the losing side. One of my favorite quotes that I read on this site- "Nothing tastes as good as thin FEELS!" It's dead on! Take care hon, {{{{{HUGS}}}} ~Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics