THEY CANCELLED MY APPT!!!

Dawn P.
on 5/29/03 12:17 pm - Duncombe, IA
I can't believe it! My hubby and I BOTH took off work an hour early to go to the surgeon consult.... and he was stuck in surgery and they had to cancel!! I cried all the way home....I'm rescheduled for tomorrow at 4:30... i hope my work doesn't get too angry . I am going to call and make sure he is running on schedule BEFORE i leave work tomorrow... Dang... this was a really disappointing day . Thank God for this message board so i can whine to you guys...
Michelle H.
on 5/29/03 3:41 pm
Whine away! That's what we're here for! At least you didn't have to wait very long for the rescheduled appointment! Michelle
Julie D.
on 5/30/03 4:42 am - Clinton, IA
Think of it this way, you would hate for him to have you on the table and say, oh, keep her out a while longer, I have to go to the office. ;) Hopefully work understands, and I am so happy that you are able to get in to the office so FAST- at least you can get the ball rolling on insurance and if you can have the revision with this particular surgeon. Hopefully the next few hours will FLY by and you will have a great update for us! Take care hon!! ~Julie
Damena K.
on 5/30/03 5:02 am
I am sorry to hear they cancelled the appointment, Dawn. That exact thing happened to me on my first appointment. Like it had been built up in my head and I was sooo very exited to finally get things going then I get there wait and wait just to find out that my doc was stuck in surgery. I cried all the way home and the rest of the night. The loud cry...you know the one I am talking about? The one that makes your thoat hurt. I was pissed to say the very least. My husband has a very strict job so he ended up not being able to go with me for my appointment when they rescheduled. I have all of my appointments done now except for the final surgeon visit, I hope he doesn't reschedule. Anyway, just some food for thought, I figure if he takes his time with me...like I want him to...it will make someone else have to reschedule. I just appreciate the time he is willing to take and of course feel for the ones that have to reschedule. Does that make sense? I hope so...good luck. Leave it to God to take care of it, he handles it much better then we can.
Most Active
Recent Topics