Seminar went great...consult today...

Dawn P.
on 5/29/03 3:06 am - Duncombe, IA
Hi again guys! Went to the seminar and got my ins. papers last night. Have them all filled out and ready for my consult appt. today at 4:30! The nurse told me last night that if my VBG looks too complex, they will send me to Dr. Coster in Grinnell to do it. I called his office and he is booked just for CONSULTS thru AUGUST!!!! ughhh!!! ((((repeating to myself..... "good thing comes to those who wait... good things come to those who wait"... i've never been a patient person)))) I'm hoping the Dr. VerSteeg can do it though... because he is only scheduled thru June for surgeries.. and I could probaby get a July surgery date! The nurse told me she has "contact" at my insurance company! whooHOOO that's what i want to hear! . Well, wish me luck tonight... i'll post later to let everyone know what's up.. im sure ill have to schedule xrays etc... so he knows the status of my VBG, and we'll go from there...
Julie D.
on 5/29/03 4:23 am - Clinton, IA
Make sure you keep us updated, the people in my support group that had revisions seem to have no problems with insurance or with the actual surgery itself being more complicated, but I have my fingers crossed for you! ~Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics