Working on my suntan today (more)

Julie D.
on 5/28/03 8:27 am - Clinton, IA
I was just sitting on my deck, reading a Tami Hoag novel, working on my tan... I realized that I can actually wear tank tops this summer if I really want to! I have flabby arms, but they are still better than they were a year ago! Wow, the thought of not having a major farmers tan this summer... I am giddy!! Take care friends! ~Julie
mary H.
on 5/28/03 12:06 pm - clinton, ia
DECK! DECK! geez i would have come over to watch you. you know ..making sure you didnt get too much sun. mary jo
Michelle H.
on 5/29/03 1:43 am
Your comment about the farmers tan... I was just thinking about that the other day when I was out on my patio. I live in a ground floor apartment and my patio faces a major highway. Although it's spaced quite a ways back, I would never wear my swimsuit outside to tan and a tank top? Not sure if I even own one! But once I'm on the other side, maybe I can even have more than one swimsuit. The only one I have now is an expensive $60 one I got from Lane Bryant for a trip to Hawaii 5 yrs ago! I see you can get swimsuits at the discount stores for under $20! Amazing! Looking forward to to next summer! Michelle
Dawn P.
on 5/29/03 2:50 am - Duncombe, IA
I have NEVER worn a tank top....dont think my stomach has EVER seen the light of day... but I guarantee I will be celebrating my first "stomach sunburn" here in a year or so. Get a little "tummy tan" for me Julie! ~~~Dawn~~~
Most Active
Recent Topics