20 more days till im a "looser"!!!

Christina H.
on 5/28/03 6:06 am - Mt. Pleasant, IA
Well, it's gettin closer and closer but I still wish I could speed it up, June 17th can't get here fast enough. I'm so ready to do this! Trying to start planning out things I need to do, like fix and freeze a weeks worth of meals for the family and get supplys I'll need when I come home etc. Only thing that worries me is weather or not my hubby will stay at the hospital until after the operation and coming home to a but load of kids who are gonna be happy to see me after being gone a few days!!!!!eek???????????lol anyway, thats all I have for now, hope everyone has a pleasant day!
Julie D.
on 5/28/03 7:26 am - Clinton, IA
to help you at home when you get home? Make sure you stock up on chewable vitamins and tums with calcium- I took 2 chewable vitamins a day and 4 tums, for extra calcium. Also make sure to have maxi's at home- my period was not due for 2 weeks, but my body was shocked after surgery and it started on day 3 post-op. Totally unexpected and embarrassing! My nurse said it happens to alot of people tho. I had my hubby stay 2 nights in the hospital with me, just cause it was so hard to do things for myself and I didn't want to bug the nurse. Hopefully the kids will be helpful, I have 2 little ones and hired a mother's helper for 2 weeks after I got home just from 7:30-2pm she changed over laundry, fed and dressed my kids, took them to play, fed them lunch and ut them down for naps before she left. She also did anythning else I asked of her, including dishes, vacuuming etc. I paid her $20 a day- she was 12 and it was the best $180 I ever spent. Anyway, email or post any questions you have, take care and GOOD LUCK!!!! COUNTDOWN IS ON!! LOL! ~Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics