Roll Call!

maureenk
on 10/6/04 4:24 am - Jefferson, GA
Freudian Slip !! I do work at my regular job !! I meant to say I do not dress up at my regular job. But, with the amount of time I spend on this website, the original post may be accurate too
Ginger L.
on 10/6/04 4:27 am - Woodstock, GA
You guys have such wonderful Ideas!!! I love Halloween!! It is so much fun!! 8 years ago my husband and I got married on Halloween. I was infact a Beautiful Angel and he was dressed as a devil. the costumes really fit our personalities! LOL LOL We had a home wedding and all the kids were dressed up and so were the adults. Everyone tried to get me to have a shot gun wedding but I refused to be an ugly redneck bride although It was a great idea... but I too wanted to be a beautiful bride like others on their wedding day. Another idea was a Farmer (husband) and I was going to be a Cow..... My husband always why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free. I thought that was really funny also but again I wanted to be pretty on my wedding day. Every year we try to have a Halloween party/anniversy party. One of the funniest costumes I have ever seen was last year my cousin dressed up as..... well let me tell you what she wore and see if you can guess. I don't want to offend anyone!! She wore a red long sleeve shirt.. Her face was red and so was her hair. She had on white jeans and a long string tied to her belt loop and dragging the ground... dangling between her legs. What was she?? You guessed it.... A Tampon!! I guess I might have a sick mind but I thought it was hilarious!!!!!!!!! Hope I didn't offend anyone!! I'm not sure what we are going to do this year but I guess I should be figuring it out hu???
Most Active