Roll Call!

modeanryan
on 10/5/04 12:03 pm - Duluth, GA
GIMME A "Z"!! .....
nonamedamet
on 10/6/04 4:04 am - GA
If no one else has asked to borrow the custome I would love to borrow it and wear it to work. Last you my baby had a loin costume and I dressed as the scarecrow so we both went to my work, I won first prize. I have been racking my brain for something to dress as this year and couldn't think of a thing until I read your post. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Shree
on 10/6/04 10:25 pm - Athens, GA
You are more than welcome to borrow it. I will bring it with me Saturday Night. Are you going to be there? If not, then we will work something out. Shree
tks912
on 10/5/04 10:17 am - DUNWOODY, GA
Hi Tami Still on leave due to surgery and getting very bored. Go to see surgeon at 10 in the morning. Went to support group weighed 20 lbs less than pre- op. hopefully doc will let me go back to work. Since I drive a school bus I am limited to costumes that don't obstruct my view. Tina N
modeanryan
on 10/5/04 12:16 pm - Duluth, GA
Girrrrrl!! I remember how bored I got before I went back to work! I ALSO remember how much I DIDN'T want to go back, and wondered how the heck I could complain about being bored!! Oh yes... bus driver...what age kids do you drive?
tks912
on 10/5/04 12:24 pm - DUNWOODY, GA
Hi Tami I drive a special ed bus. I have 5 elementary in the am and 4 in the pm and I also have 3 high school am and pm. Not to bad. Tina N
DeeDee_Cole
on 10/5/04 10:43 am
We can't dress up at work....but the best costume I ever did was I dressed up a trailer trash after a tornadoe....I even blacked a tooth out! I went into the party talking with the heaviest southern accent I could find saying "it sounded like a freight train".......can we say shy??? Yeah - I'm so NOT shy! I love halloween!!!!
modeanryan
on 10/5/04 12:26 pm - Duluth, GA
YOU? Outgoing? I don't think I would have picked up on that!! LOL!!
carolgodfrey
on 10/6/04 6:19 am - Dallas, GA
Hey--I resemble that remark!!
maureenk
on 10/6/04 4:14 am - Jefferson, GA
Oh I love Halloween It is my birthday I do not get to work at my normal job, but I also work at an auction on weekend evenings, and I have my costume. I could not resist getting a Daisy Duck costume from the Disney Store..It was just too cute. Costumes I have done in the past.... Now, I will tell you, I was a little crazy in my youth Went as a flasher one year...many years ago. Dressed in a pink bodysuit and tights. Sneakers and black socks, a trench coat, a beard and mustache and cheap nose and glasses. Added a ski cap for effect. Won prizes for a Peirot Clown I did once, and for Bride of Frankenstein.. Ex-hubby was sort of an artist, and did my makeup..that was what made the costumes. I love your beanie babie idea...it is a riot !
Most Active