Dietition

carolgodfrey
on 10/5/04 1:12 am - Dallas, GA
I am going for my second visit to the dietition today. I sure do hope I lost a little weight. I was not told I had to lose, but I was told NOT to gain!!!! I have been doing pretty good. Took myself totally off of Diet Coke (I am an addict) and stopped eating so much fast food. I am bringing my lunch every day, etc.......I don't want to get in trouble!! Wish me luck friends!! Carol
DeeDee_Cole
on 10/5/04 3:33 am
GOOD LUCK!!! Stopping the cokes alone helped me to loose 10 lbs! I hope it goes well for you!
carolgodfrey
on 10/5/04 6:06 am - Dallas, GA
Well I am back and I lost 3 pounds and this is without really dieting. Of course it took a month. They tell me that once I am done with the sleep apnea test, I am ready to submit to the insurance company!!!! I can't wait. Hopefully within this year!!
catherine30040
on 10/5/04 6:50 am - Atlanta, GA
Isn't Rachel the best? I don't see how she keeps all that info. straight. My advice is to keep in touch with the office. I've had some problems keeping the lines of communication open.
6cats2dogs
on 10/5/04 7:55 am - Jefferson, GA
Carol, I am so happy for you. You are almost finished with the jumping through hoops. I pray all goes well. Hugs, Debra
Most Active