Wooohoooo!!!

Holley W.
on 10/4/04 8:48 pm
Well , I HAVE A DATE!!! *wow* after typing that I have to say what a blessing this is going to be! thanks to all of you for your support and please keep my husband (going to have it done too) and I in your prayers! -Holley(bug) p.s. NOV. 18th is my date!!!! ~grinning~ and happy
bjgorham
on 10/4/04 8:57 pm - Euharlee, GA
Holly, that's great news. Wish you and your husband the very best. Keep everyone posted. I'm with you Tammie G.
Holley W.
on 10/4/04 10:06 pm
thanks so much Tammie!! looks like you are on your way too! good luck and God bless!! -Holley(bug) oh look, you live in cartersville too...we live near Euharlee, out Mission Rd area...you?
Ginger L.
on 10/4/04 10:50 pm - Woodstock, GA
CONGRATS!!! Ginger
nonamedamet
on 10/4/04 11:32 pm - GA
Congratulations Holley, that is terrific. You and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Theresa
Kelle W
on 10/5/04 2:17 am - Atlanta, GA
Yay! It took long enough didn't it? It'll all be worth it once you're on the loosing side. I'm so happy for you! Kelle
modeanryan
on 10/5/04 8:04 am - Duluth, GA
CONGRATS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy to hear your good news! -Tami
Holley W.
on 10/5/04 9:44 pm
THANK YOU!!! you all are awesome!! thanks for your kind words and happy wishes!! GUESS WHAT?!?!?! my husband got his date yesterday, he will have his done on Dec. 2nd, 2 weeks after mine!!! We are both so blessed! thanks again!! -Holley(and Justin)
DeeDee_Cole
on 10/6/04 3:11 am
Congrats!!!! To BOTH OF YOU!!!! keep us posted of your progress!
Most Active