Hey y'all

hollyhobby
on 10/4/04 11:12 am - Jonesboro, GA
Well, I know I have been lurking this week, I have truly been running my butt off. I just found out today I have my upper GI and Gallbladder ultrasound tomorrow. This means I will have a surgery date tomorrow. I am soooo glad that I am moving forward with all of this aggravation. I am hoping it will be soon. So wish me luck and I will post as soon as I have a date. Thanks Holly
nonamedamet
on 10/4/04 11:24 am - GA
Holly that is fantastic news. Please keep us updated and God Bless you and yours, Theresa
(deactivated member)
on 10/4/04 11:43 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey gal! You are moving right along. It shouldn't be long now. Hang in there! Will you be at Joe's on Sat? Tonya
Amy Williams
on 10/4/04 12:38 pm
Holly, That's wonderful! I'm so glad this is finally happening for you. I hope you can come Saturday to Joe's. I'd love to meet you! Amy
modeanryan
on 10/4/04 12:52 pm - Duluth, GA
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have been through SOOOO much! Can't wait to hear about your date!!! Are you and Harold coming to dinner? -Tami
kiwani
on 10/4/04 1:18 pm - columbus, ga
Seems to finally be moving along... good luck... I cant wait to see you sat. night
DeeDee_Cole
on 10/4/04 8:37 pm
YEAH!!!! I'm so happy for you! Hope to see ya Saturday. Let me know if you want to ride together!
Becky F
on 10/5/04 9:37 am - Woodstock, GA
What great news!!! Hugs to you, Dear Lady! Becky
Most Active