Going to Atlanta Tomorrow!

(deactivated member)
on 10/4/04 5:20 am - Warner Robins, GA
I'm excited! I just got handed a Premier ticket for a Business Seminar at the GA dome for tomorrow morning. The guest speakers are Pres. Jimmy Carter, Rudolph Giuliani, Jessica Lynch, Jerry Lewis, Zig Ziglar, Peter Lowe, etc, etc. Anyway, just wanted to share b/c I am excited! Tonya
6cats2dogs
on 10/4/04 5:31 am - Jefferson, GA
You are so lucky!!!!! Wish you could give Jerry Lewis a hug for me. I love all the great work he does for kids and others. He is my inspiration! Have a great time. Hugs, Debra
(deactivated member)
on 10/4/04 5:44 am - Warner Robins, GA
If I get a chance to speak with him I will tell him and give him a big hug for you Tonya
DeeDee_Cole
on 10/4/04 5:35 am
Girl - if you get out at a decent time let me know - if you'd be intrested in stopping for dinner on the way back home.....e-mail me and let me know! Dee Dee
(deactivated member)
on 10/4/04 5:38 am - Warner Robins, GA
Gosh Dee Dee I'd love to except for the fact that I am riding with 4 other co-workers and we have reservations at Taylor Made for dinner
DeeDee_Cole
on 10/4/04 7:54 am
it's okay - I'll see ya on Saturday. It was just a thought!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 10/4/04 8:17 am - Warner Robins, GA
It was a great thought too!! I was actually going to post to see if anyone wanted to do lunch and then I was told that lunch is provided. I can't wait to see you on Sat Tonya
LittleLifsey
on 10/4/04 8:20 am - Jacksonville, FL
Tonya, Do you think I could fit into your truck of the car and then sneek in.... like in the drive thru movies. I am jealous, I would love to go. lynn
Becky F
on 10/4/04 9:03 am - Woodstock, GA
I would be excited too!!! I've seen the advertisements in the AJC and have wanted to go! I've heard that Zig Ziglar is an awesome speaker. I would also love to meet all of the other guest speakers! Have fun! Hugs, Becky
modeanryan
on 10/4/04 9:05 am - Duluth, GA
Awesome! Have a fantabulous time!! Wish I worked close enough for you to sneak outside and have your lunch, but oh well...I'll see ya Saturday! -Tami
Most Active