Under 200 !!!! YEA

LittleLifsey
on 10/4/04 1:43 am - Jacksonville, FL
Guys I have had an awful weekend. But it is now so much better.... I weighed myself today - 6 weeks out of surgery and I weigh 199!!!!! Hppy dance and screaming went on in my bathroom this am. I have officially lost 43 lbs and 28 inches. Had to share. My husband got sick and lost his vision temporarily in his right eye. So he is having MRIs, and blood work done. I told them they wouldn't find anything if they looked in his brain. lol... They found out it was high blood pressure that caused it. ( He weighs 130 lbs, so that goes to show you it effects everyone) My car broke down, can not be fixed. My son had emergency surgery on his ears. and the sell of our home did not go through. ALL this weekend...... But when I weighed it all went away. I am a new woman today. I put on 14 jeans. There so tight I cant breathe however I'm in them. hehehe. I took them off about an hour later, I decided I like oxygen better than those jeans. Sorry for the long post. HAve a great week and cant wait to see all of you again and some for the first time this Saturday. lynn
Ginger L.
on 10/4/04 1:55 am - Woodstock, GA
So sorry to hear you had a really bad weekend!! Hope the house, husband and car situation all get better soon!! On the happier note... CONGRATS on the size 14...I know that must have felt wonderful! Keep it up and maybe by the party you can even breath in the 14s!! LOL Ginger
nonamedamet
on 10/4/04 2:04 am - GA
Lynn, I am so sorry about the bad stuff, but so excited for your weight loss and inches, that is fantastic....Size 14, I haven't seen that since I was a junior in high school. I am doing the all around the office for ya. May you be Blessed with everything you and yours need, Theresa
6cats2dogs
on 10/4/04 2:55 am - Jefferson, GA
Way to go Lyn! I am so happy for you. Give your hubby and son a hug from me. It sounds like it was a rough weekend. I hate to say it but thank God Tuesday is here. Can't wait til Saturday. Hope to see you there. Hugs, Debra
(deactivated member)
on 10/4/04 3:27 am - Warner Robins, GA
Lynn, CONGRATS gal!! I'm so excited to have FINALLY met you. I am so glad you are coming again this month. You should have seen Phyllis & I trying on 16s this last weekend. It was sooooo exciting!! I'm sorry you had a rough weekend. We'll have a drink and forget about it all for a while on Sat. Yoo-HOO! Tonya
James_L.
on 10/4/04 8:30 am - Warner Robins, GA
Sorry things haven't the greatest for you lately, hopefully things will get better. Congratulations on the loss, look forward to seeing again Sat. James
tks912
on 10/4/04 9:21 am - DUNWOODY, GA
Hi Lynn!! Tina N
modeanryan
on 10/4/04 9:38 am - Duluth, GA
WORK IT GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhh..14's... I think I was 14 the last time I was in a 14! I hate it your weekend was so tough!! Are your husband and son going to be ok??
Most Active