Anybody miss cereal?

modeanryan
on 10/3/04 2:00 pm - Duluth, GA
I have found 2 cereals that are LOW carb and not bad!! For the nonsweet cereal lover, Special K has a 9 carb cereal. It's pretty good! For the sweet cereal lover (me!) Post has put out a new cinnamon crunch tasting cereal with 9 carbs, called Carb Well! It's no Captain Crunch, but hey!! It's CEREAL!!! HECK YEAH!!! Just FYI.... -Tami
6cats2dogs
on 10/3/04 2:23 pm - Jefferson, GA
Thank you so much. This is great info to have. Hugs, Debra
mikkozoe
on 10/3/04 9:14 pm - Conyers, GA
I bet i am the one and only person on here that use to only eat rice crispys and cherios and corn flakes ...So Cereal is not a issue with me but i have to watch the milk it has to be 1% or lower or i will get sick ......UGHHHHHH but i still enjoy the cereal ...Now what i am not looking fwd to is that one day i just am dying for some fruttie pebbles ...now that might not be pretty !!! Laura
(deactivated member)
on 10/3/04 11:22 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Tami- I will bring you a box of Carb Wells. I only ate 1/4c from it and about gagged. I've given up on cereal. Tonya
Ginger L.
on 10/4/04 12:53 am - Woodstock, GA
Im like Laura... I do Cherios and rice chrispys. The milk thing shouldnt be a problem either since I already do skim or 1%. Its good to know that atleast one thing will not change after surgery. Wooo Hooo!! Ginger
lisasolis
on 10/4/04 11:25 am - Rincon, GA
I also gave up on the taste of low carb cereals and a lot of low carb products. I do like the Quaker lo-sugar oatmeal packets in brown sugar and apple.
Most Active