Directions to Joe's Crab Shack in Duluth - October 9th

modeanryan
on 10/3/04 7:54 am - Duluth, GA
Click this link to get a mapquest map, OR, get the address for the Duluth Joe's...and you can get door-to-door instructions from your location to Joes'. The easiest thing to tell you, is get to I-85 however your route directs you and get off at exit # 104 PLEASANT HILL ROAD. If you are coming North on 85, get off at exit #104 Pleasant Hill Rd. and turn right off the exit ramp.. If you are coming South on 85, get off at exit #104 Pleasant Hill Rd. and you will turn left and come back over the bridge. THEN..You will pass Best Buys on the right, and a cemetary on the left. Go through the first traffic light (Bahama Breeze is on the left). Go through the next traffic light (Burger King on left, TGIF Fridays on the right...by the way..the offices you see to the left are where I work! FYI..) Then go on down to the next traffic light and you will see Joe's on the left. Turn at the light, you can either do a U-Turn and turn right into the driveway, or just make a left onto the street (I THINK it is Swee****er) and you can turn left into Joe's. Joe's Crab Shack - Duluth 1590 Pleasant Hill Rd., Duluth, GA 30096 US Phone: (770) 381-6333 http://clients.mapquest.com/landrys/mqinterconnect?screen=map&link=map2&event=zoom&id=92&lat=339444&lng=-841244&level=5&event=zoom
Amy Williams
on 10/3/04 7:58 am
Thanks, I just needed to know what interstate and an exit about Ken and I will be there Amy
Becky F
on 10/3/04 10:20 am - Woodstock, GA
Thanks, Tami!!! Hugs, Becky
Most Active