EXCUSE ME??????Board Monitors?

modeanryan
on 10/3/04 7:34 am - Duluth, GA
I guess the board monitors didn't like my title "Ya Gotta Go Eat At Joe's"??? Now it says "October 9th meeting Eat At Joes" I'm confused. AND... I posted that post on Saturday Oct 2nd at about 4:30pm or so... NOW it shows it was posted today at 5:00pm... Dear Monitors...what is wrong with my title? I actually THANK YOU for reposting my post, so more people can see it, but it DOES give me the heebies when someone messes with my posts... Help me to understand please. Thanks. Tami
modeanryan
on 10/3/04 7:35 am - Duluth, GA
By the way...who ARE our Georgia board monitors?
Kay Holder
on 10/3/04 7:37 am - Mableton, GA
I was wondering the same thing..
modeanryan
on 10/3/04 7:56 am - Duluth, GA
GET THIS!!! It's been moved AGAIN!! Now instead of 5:02 pm, it has been moved to posting at 5:46 pm. Hey..whoever you are, thank you, I think? I am VERY CONFUSED!! How about letting me know who you are and what the dealio is??
modeanryan
on 10/3/04 7:58 am - Duluth, GA
OH! AND they changed the name back...sorta.
(deactivated member)
on 10/3/04 9:01 am - Warner Robins, GA
I dunno Tami. As appreciative as I am for this site the moderators can sure very annoying. I think it should be mandatory that they send a e-mail to the person whose post they change or delete. I mean come on what's the offense here???? Tonya
Sherry_Berry
on 10/3/04 9:16 am - Dacula, GA
Yah-that's annoying fo shizzle...but atleast it was "bumped up."
(deactivated member)
on 10/3/04 10:27 am - Warner Robins, GA
Fo shizzle....It's gonna be off the heeze fa-sheeze!
Dondranae M.
on 10/5/04 8:03 am - GA
I know FOR SURE Kirk Thompson is a moderator. I know FOR SURE Dame Tooter is not a moderator (surprise!) and I "suspect" Amy Williams is a moderator but I do not have any "evidence"! Just suspicions. The reason I know for sure that Kirk is a tiger (my nickname for moderators) is because he posted a while back and said he was..... Hope you are doing well. Dondi
Most Active