Updated pre-op bags list

Kay Holder
on 10/3/04 6:32 am - Mableton, GA
Just letting y'all know the bags were made for some and I've updated everything. As it stands right now, it's around 13 dollars bag.. not bad for what it will bring the new post-op! As it goes on, I'm sure more things can be added, but I had to get these mailed out now so I had to use what I had. http://www.shrinkingkay.com/gifts.html
(deactivated member)
on 10/3/04 7:03 am - Warner Robins, GA
Thank you so much Kay! I plan to bring my donation plus some protein powder. Hugs, Tonya
Kay Holder
on 10/3/04 7:43 am - Mableton, GA
Thanks. Even if no-one donates, I will continue to do them, but it sure does help! lol
modeanryan
on 10/3/04 8:03 am - Duluth, GA
Hey girl, how about sending me the Paypal info.. I will put some MOOLA in... Also, I have a couple of sippy cups I never used, and I will see if there is anything else I may have to offer. -Tami
Kay Holder
on 10/3/04 8:24 am - Mableton, GA
Ooh you can bring those.. I will drop them in the bags before I give them out. I have 2 I have to mail, but the others can be dropped in. the paypal email is [email protected] but you can wait til the 9th if you want. I put the overage out of my pocket, but I got a paypal debit card so that afterwards, it will be easier to use and I'll take the donations and put in an envelope in my safe so I dont mix it in with my personal account. Maybe after a few months it can be passed off to another person so one person doesnt get sick of doing it lol
(deactivated member)
on 10/4/04 11:36 am - Warner Robins, GA
Kay, Denise D is having her surgery soon with Dr Champion. She is coming to the dinner. Will you please bring a bag for her? Thanks, Tonya
Most Active