Protein Cookies (Protocookies) YUM YUM !!!

Denise M.
on 10/2/04 10:26 am - Stone Mountain, GA
Hey everyone. My local support group told me about a product and I just got the sample pack. I have to say it is worth it. (www) protocookie.com has cookies for the protein challenged. They are low in calories, low in fat, and high in protein (13 grams.) They come in oatmeal raisen, white chocolate chip, and chocolate chip. They are soft cookies, and you have to keep in the freezer if not eating right away. My pouch actually allows me to eat them without consequences , and they take care of any sweet tooth craving you have! Just thought I would pass it along! Denise
James_L.
on 10/2/04 10:30 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hi Denise, glad you've found a protein source that your pouch will tolerate. Hope you're feeling better these days. Take care, James
6cats2dogs
on 10/2/04 4:40 pm - Jefferson, GA
Thank you so much. I am going to try one too. Hugs, Debra
Patima
on 10/3/04 8:43 am - GA
I ordered the sample pack a couple of weeks ago. It contained each flavor of the sportcookie (6) and the protocookie (3) for $15 plus shipping. I have only tried the Chocolate Chip and Nutty Peanut Butter Sportcookies and they are great - even hubby liked the bite of each he had. Both had 0 sugars but 7g of Sugar Alchohol. I highly recommend them. Patti
Most Active