Pre-Op -- October 5

freespirit
on 9/29/04 9:20 am - Hawkinsville, GA
I have my pre-op appointment at Peachtree Bariatrics. Anybody from this group going to be there? I'd love to hook up with somebody who will be having surgery around my date -- October. 13. Robin
6cats2dogs
on 9/29/04 12:23 pm - Jefferson, GA
Sorry Robin, I am not from your area and have already had my surgery but my thoughts and prayers will be with you. If you need anything you can call me and I will do what I can to help. Do you have someone to go with you the day of surgery? My email is [email protected]. Hugs, Debra
Lorri R.
on 9/29/04 12:47 pm - Tallapoosa, GA
Good luck Robin! Wish I was closer and that school hadn't started today, I'd be there with bells on! You'll be in my thoughts, though. If you look quick out of the corner of your eye, you'll see a fat little dark-haired angel flitting around...that'll be me! (Probably wearing blue or green scrubs, too...) All the horses send nickers and hair nibbles too, and Joe says he wants you to come ride him sometime! I'll more than likely try to put together a Foundation Appaloosa exhibit for the Horse Fair in January, you should come visit us! I hope to have Joe (stallion) and Gracie (yearling filly) there, and if I'm brave enough I'll crawl up on the Joe Man and ride him in the Parade of Breeds. Lorri
freespirit
on 9/29/04 8:41 pm - Hawkinsville, GA
OH cool Lorri! I'll be looking for my Guardian Angel in scrubs. I am only about 20 miles from the Ag Center....and I usually exhibit at the Georgia Horse Fair too. We do a booth with our PMU babies. Annie is quite convinced the entire purpose of that fair is to have folks come by her stall and ADORE her. hehehehe Come meet us for dinner on the 9th....I'll be there! And I can't wait to see Joe in person. I've been to your website many times (remember I'm a shire lover) so I've seen pics of your critters but will be neat to give 'em a pat in person. I'll see you soon! Robin
Most Active