Dr. C. Daniel Smith in Atlanta

mmarion
on 9/28/04 6:31 pm - columbus, GA
Hi All, Does anyoe else have Dr. Smith, if so please tell me about how you are doing. I am waiting on the office to call me with my last test before surgery. Thanks Martha
Amy Williams
on 9/28/04 8:02 pm
Hi Marth! Welcome I didn't ever get to meet Dr. Smith, but I've heard very good things about him. He was going to be next on my list of surgeon's to see if mine had not worked out. I just got your email by the way. Sorry I missed you in chat, my mother had called and I forgot I was in there. She's in california so we where having a late night chat. I pray everything will go well for you. Maybe you can make it to our meeting this month. It's on the 9th. I plan on coming from Augusta to meet my Atlanta groupies Amy
Leigh A.
on 9/29/04 3:25 am - Atlanta, GA
Hi Martha - I am a patient of Dr Smith. I really like him, although you have much more contact with the members of his staff than you ever do with him. That said - I'd rather have him IN the OR than out in the hall chatting. HA. He has been at Emory for a good number of years and is well respected among the other surgeons. I'm about 3 months post op - have lost about 56 pounds. Doing fine - and I'm pleased to say that I did not have any complications. It was not an easy few months - but the hard times go by fast - before you know it you are beginning to fall out of your clothes! I have just been told also that Emory has a new administrator for bariatrics - her name is Melinda Kane. Perhaps that will help with some of their problems with organization. They don't have the best reputation for service - which is a shame, because of the great surgeons - and a great hospital. Hope you do well.
Most Active