need prayers

Tgunter
on 9/28/04 7:34 am - Jefferson, GA
My name is Tammy, I am new at this site. I am waiting on Insurance approval for gastric bypass surgery. I had to have a complete physical for my Insurance Co. & I got my results back today & they found a mass in my right breast, so I go back Thursday at 1:30 for another mamogram & maybe a ultrasound, so PLEASE everyone pray for me. I am on Obesity help everyday reading everyones posts but I've never really talked with anyone until now. But I decided today was the day because everyone seems so sweet & caring. Pray for me please. Anyone can e-mail me if they want. [email protected] Tammy
Patima
on 9/28/04 7:53 am - GA
Hello, Tammy! There is a name for people like you.....they are called "lurkers"! I was a big-time lurker for months before I got the nerve to post and you know what, it wasn't that scary at all! There are a lot of wonderful folks here, and there is a big knowledgebase that I hope you draw on. I know it is hard not to be afraid of the worst, but try to wait until your tests are completed and you know exactly what you are dealing with. One of the problems with we "women of size" is that the "girls" tend to be large and masses are common and it sometimes takes further testing to be able to rule certain things out. I have a problem with fibroids, so I know that mammograms usually mean a few trips for me. I will keep my fingers crossed for you that everything turns out to be okay. Also have my fingers crossed that you receive your approval from your insurance carrier. Patti
Tgunter
on 9/28/04 8:20 am - Jefferson, GA
Thank you so much Patti. All I have done today is cry, I guess i worry to much. I did have a cyst removed from the other breast 4 years ago & it was nothing, so I pray this is nothing. Keep me in your prayers & I'll keep you updated. Thanks for the reply. Tammy
nonamedamet
on 9/28/04 8:19 am - GA
Tammy, You are in my thoughts and prayers. I pray that the tests will show that everything is okay. I am prone to have "lumps of fat tissue" for lack of a better phrase that feels like a mass but is it isn't anything. So I do understand what you are going through at this time and if you need any support you have come to the right place. Also best wishes with your journey to having a healthier life. God Bless you and yours, Theresa
Tgunter
on 9/28/04 8:22 am - Jefferson, GA
Thank You so much Theresa.
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/04 8:26 am - Warner Robins, GA
Oh Tammy, I am so sorry to hear that! I pray that the mass is benign. I wish I could say or do something to ease your mind. Take comfort in the fact that lots of prayers will be sent up on your behalf from the wonderful folks here on this board. We are here for you gal. Hugs, Tonya
Tgunter
on 9/28/04 8:29 am - Jefferson, GA
Tahnk you so much Tonya. I'll keep in touch.
LittleLifsey
on 9/28/04 8:29 am - Jacksonville, FL
Tammy, Welcome. This board has been lifesavers for support to all of us. So you have posted to the right place. I will pray that the lumb is nothing and you will be on your way to LOSERVILLE. As Tonya L states the bench still has plenty of room. The hardest part of this was for me the waiting. So hang in there. lynn
Tgunter
on 9/28/04 8:33 am - Jefferson, GA
Thank You so much Lynn
6cats2dogs
on 9/28/04 8:31 am - Jefferson, GA
I get the honor of taking care of you since you are so close to me! You know I am here for you since we have already talked on the phone. Hugs and Love, Debra
Most Active