Clothes swap for October 9th!

Kay Holder
on 9/28/04 3:48 am - Mableton, GA
I am def bringing some 18-24's, petite, and some (alot I hope) of 28+'s Does anyone else have clothes to get rid of? I could use some 20's and 22's.. if you have clothes of any size, list them here, and maybe someone coming to the meeting can use them!
LittleLifsey
on 9/28/04 3:59 am - Jacksonville, FL
I have some 22's and 20's and 18 to pass on. So Kay3 and whom ever are welcome to them. 22 - jeans 20 - jeans 18 - dresses, pants and shirts. I am 5'4 so all my pants are for height like me.... lynn
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/04 4:29 am - Warner Robins, GA
Lynn, Phyllis is in need of 18s. Not 18W but regular 18s and she is a shorty too I have a whole tub of clothes I plan to give to Connie. She can pull out what she wants and share the rest if she wants. Tonya
freespirit
on 9/28/04 4:13 am - Hawkinsville, GA
Kay I could use the 28s....unfortunately I don't have anything smaller to share...I'll just recycle once I become a LOSER! Oh gosh....Oct. 13...two weeks from tomorrow. I'm scared and excited all at once.!! Robin
nonamedamet
on 9/28/04 5:06 am - GA
I hope to have some stuff to share by then. If I do it will be some 3x's and 26/28.
mikkozoe
on 9/28/04 11:29 am - Conyers, GA
I am in need of some 18's actually ....business stuff is anyone has anything .....And i will have another car load of things 22/20 and i think a few pants that might be a 24 ...but Kay i got you covered ........ Laura
PEGGY B.
on 9/28/04 1:06 pm - SYLVA, NC
i have a ton of 26 24 22 and some 20s and lots of shoes that were wide, i need 18s so bad i would love to finally meet you hguys but dont know about this meeting and when and wher i live 2.5 hour s away and will be in atlanta on the 7th but could stay over a day or so for fun if my husband didnt mind ,please let me know also i have bathing suits to if anyone needs them thanks guys peggy by the waY I WILL BE LOST IN ATLANTA I WILL NEED HELP OR GOOD DIRECTIONS 7 WEEKS OUT TODAY -45 POUNDS
lstivers
on 9/28/04 2:18 pm - Bogart, GA
I have a few Lane Bryant tops and pants in 22-24. All relatively new, and ready to add into the swap. I'm now in 18 tops, 22 pants, and 18 jeans. I have bought some 16 jackets from Riches sale this week and can actually wear them. My cruise clothes are all Lane Bryant 14-16 tops and 18 bottoms, so I have about six weeks to get into them. -Paige
kiwani
on 9/28/04 9:27 pm - columbus, ga
I am sorry I dont have clothes to bring to this.... I have afreind here in town that had surgery and is a size larger than me now and I have handed down my clothes to her... ALL of my 26 28 I have given to a girl I work with that is waiting for surgery... I am so sorry I dont have any to bring... but .... I will bring some stuff for the gift bags... great idea
Shree
on 10/1/04 11:29 am - Athens, GA
I will go through my stuff and see what I have that is too small. I need some bigger clothes (I don't want to buy any new ones yet). I need sizes 4x-5x if anyone has any of thier "fat" clothes left Or I would be willing to buy some for the right price. I have been putting off buying anything new because HOPEFULLY I won't need them long
Most Active