Good skin care? Help!

Kelle W
on 9/28/04 3:00 am - Atlanta, GA
Hey guys, I'm looking for opinions on what skin care line works well for the money. I'm not above spending a little extra for something I know works well. I'm 31 and beginning to really see the wrinkles on my forehead. They are horrible! I don't know what to use, or how often to use it. Right now I use a gentle scrub daily and a Neutrogena moisturizer. Any ideas? Thanks! Kelle
Kay Holder
on 9/28/04 3:36 am - Mableton, GA
ooh! lancome. MmmmmmmmMmmmm
LittleLifsey
on 9/28/04 3:50 am - Jacksonville, FL
I just switched to MaryKay since the moisturizer felt like heaven. Will let you know as I use it for a while. What are you using for the body? I have been trying the firming lotions, probably for my own narsitic brain that I don't want hanging skin..... lynn
Jamgirlie
on 9/28/04 3:54 am - Americus, GA
I have some of the neutrogena anti-cellulite lotion..body firming.. I don't use it often enough to see if it works..but it might.. Jamie
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/04 4:32 am - Warner Robins, GA
I use a combo. I use Lacome and Clinique around my eye & lip area. I use L'oreal and Lancome face lotions & cleaners. I have noticed some new wrinkles around my eyes since I've lost weight. I hope all these creams and potions work soon. Tonya
nonamedamet
on 9/28/04 5:02 am - GA
If you find something that works, share the wealth and post it for me please........I just realized how old I am getting. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
lstivers
on 9/28/04 2:02 pm - Bogart, GA
Okay, I'm taking a risk here. I was a dedicated Lancome fan and I still love their cosmetics, especially the eye shadow base and of course their mascara is the best on the market. However, Lancome just wasn't cutting the mustard for me anymore so I tried a new system by a company I used years ago. Drum roll please. . .I use the Reclaim system by Principal Secret. I am so not an infomercial kind of person, but I swear this stuff is youth in a jar. I love it and have seen a dramatic change in the texture of my skin since starting it six weeks ago. You can find out about it at principalsecret.com I use the Reclaim six piece system with a couple of their other products mixed in. Of course the water intake should help with your skin also. Happy hunting! -Paige
Most Active