I have an idea...

PVail
on 9/27/04 12:37 pm - Warner Robins, GA
I think that's a good idea. Count me in. Phyllis
wanda boyd
on 9/27/04 1:12 pm - CARROLLTON, GA
SOUNDS GREAT TO ME I JUST NEED HELP WITH SOME LIL STUFF I AM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW MY HEAD IS SPINNING
lstivers
on 9/27/04 1:46 pm - Bogart, GA
Wonderful idea!! I'm in. -Paige
mikkozoe
on 9/27/04 8:43 pm - Conyers, GA
I think it is a great idea !!! So you can count me in ...Also you look great !!!!!!!! Laura
DebbieJ
on 9/27/04 9:45 pm - Atlanta area, GA
Kay, Wings Around Atlanta has done this for well over 18 months. It is well received. Hazel F is the one who started what we call "pre-op gift bags." I'm sure she would be willing to give you ideas on how she does it. The way Wings does it is, donation of items are brought to the Wings meetings and the bags are prepared on site, but if you contact Hazel, she can give you the full story on how it is done. Debbie J Duncan patient 01-14-02 lap-rny 01-15-02 leak repair surgery (non smoker, non steroid taker) 01-29-02 surgery to see if I had another leak, NO thank goodness SEVERE COMPLICATIONS!!!!! 45 days in ICU, 33 days kept alive via ventilator 30 days in a rehab hospital, had to learn to walk again Now, one happy girl, LUCKY to be alive
freespirit
on 9/27/04 11:35 pm - Hawkinsville, GA
Count me in too! Robin
LittleLifsey
on 9/28/04 3:57 am - Jacksonville, FL
I'm in. That would help the pre-op know what we all have tried and know what tastes better than the others protein that is. Paypal is fine or even giving on the monthly get togethers or snail mail... hey it works..lol lynn
Most Active