I have an idea...

Kay Holder
on 9/27/04 10:08 am - Mableton, GA
I don't know how people will feel about this.. but.. On months when one of us is having surgery, maybe we can take up a small donation, 2 or 3 dollars, and one of us, (I will do this if I am trusted) can make little gift bags.. include some soup in a jars, some protien samples, some sf CIb, things like that. I could make the gift basket, and give it back out if they're at the meeting, or pass it off to their angel or someone who lives close by that can take it to the hospital. I would think if everyone gave like, 2 dollars on a month when someone is going to have surgery, it would buy plenty, and I of course would keep reciepts (If you all want me to do it) and any left over money would either go towards the next person, or put back into dinner the next meeting.. Anyone else think this is a good idea?
Becky F
on 9/27/04 10:09 am - Woodstock, GA
I think it's a great idea!!! BTW, you look awesome!!!
James_L.
on 9/27/04 10:24 am - Warner Robins, GA
I second that-great idea. Count me in. James
cbouland
on 9/27/04 10:30 am - Conyers, GA
great idea! Connie
Baby G.
on 9/27/04 10:32 am - GA
I like the idea as well. How would we get you the money?
(deactivated member)
on 9/27/04 11:13 am - Warner Robins, GA
Good idea Kay. Setting up a Paypal account wiuld be a good way to send money. Tonya
modeanryan
on 9/27/04 11:26 am - Duluth, GA
I'm in. The Paypal idea is also a good one.
tks912
on 9/27/04 11:30 am - DUNWOODY, GA
Count me in Tina N
Sheila M.
on 9/27/04 11:46 am - Athens, GA
Count me in! I think that is a great idea. Sheila 283/255/130
amyclay
on 9/27/04 12:15 pm - villa rica, GA
I think its a great idea Im in let me know if I can help in anyway and let me know how to send the money....huggssss Amy
Most Active