My surgery date! PTL! Oct 1, 2004

Charla S.
on 9/27/04 4:53 am - Columbus, GA
Excited my surgery date is this week on friday!!! I'm geared up to get all cleaned and cleared out and off to surgery! Keep me in your prayers~!
mmarion
on 9/27/04 5:05 am - columbus, GA
Hi Charla, I'm in Columbus also, you will be on my mind on the 1st....Good Luck!!! I'm waiting on my last test then my date. Martha
6cats2dogs
on 9/27/04 5:31 am - Jefferson, GA
I know you are excited Charla. We will be praying for you and thinking about you. Let us know how you do. When I find out what hospital you are in I will try and call to check on you. Hugs, Debra
Becky F
on 9/27/04 7:21 am - Woodstock, GA
Blessings to you, Dear Charla! Praying for that perfect peace for you! May your mind be stayed on Him! Hugs, Becky - who was a basket case (LOL)
Patsy G.
on 9/27/04 8:10 am - GA
Hi Charla; Good luck with surgery. I will keep you in my prayers. Patsy
Patima
on 9/27/04 8:54 am - GA
Whew, they didn't give you too much notice! Congratulations on the date. I wish you the best on your way to the other side!! Patti
(deactivated member)
on 9/27/04 11:20 am - Warner Robins, GA
Charla, I wish you well. I checked out your profile. I love it! It's so girly-girl!! You are so beautiful now I can only imagine what the next year is going to bring for you. Watch out fellas Tonya
modeanryan
on 9/27/04 9:41 pm - Duluth, GA
Fantastic!! Congrats Charla!! I pray for an easy surgery and recovery! -Tami
Ginger L.
on 9/28/04 3:53 am - Woodstock, GA
Congrats on your date!! My thoughts and prayers are with you!! Ginger
Ms.Judy
on 9/28/04 4:11 am - HOSCHTON, GA
You're in my prayers !!! You will be back on here in no time at all , telling us how good you feel. God bless you. Judy
Most Active