Wish me luck!!!

Ginger L.
on 9/27/04 4:16 am - Woodstock, GA
Going to see PCP again today!! I went several weeks ago to get a clearance letter and instead he referred me to a Bariatric Medical dr which put me on a diet. I am going again today and demand a darn Clearance letter so I can proceede w/ having surgery! Wish me luck!! Ginger
afbrown
on 9/27/04 4:28 am - Duluth, GA
Ginger, Hope it works out for you. Stick to your guns!! Ann in Duluth
Ms.Judy
on 9/27/04 4:29 am - HOSCHTON, GA
Good luck Ginger, NEVER , NEVER , NEVER give up !! It's so worth it !! Surgery has changed my life. I feel so good . Judy
Ginger L.
on 9/27/04 4:43 am - Woodstock, GA
Thanks ladies!! Any words of wisdom as to how I can get them to give me clearance? Ginger
6cats2dogs
on 9/27/04 5:24 am - Jefferson, GA
Hi Ginger, I will pray ectra hard for things to work out the way you want them too. Just remember that it will happen when it is meant to. I was trying to have my surgery a year agobut I am glad that it was done this year because I have so much more support now. I will help in any way I can. I know the area where you live so if you need me I can come over some time. Keep the faith. Hugs, Debra
Becky F
on 9/27/04 7:17 am - Woodstock, GA
Blessings to you, Ginger! Sometimes, insurance requires two medically supervised diets (six months). Have you already done this? Reading your profile, it looks like you're like me and have tried every diet in the book. My PCP was great, but I did have to try (yet another) the newest medication (three months) for insurance to approve me. Stand your ground, Ginger! You will get that clearance letter! Let us know how it goes! Hugs, Becky - We're neighbors!
nonamedamet
on 9/27/04 8:18 am - GA
Hoping things went well for you. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Most Active