Where Where Where is KAY KAY KAY??

modeanryan
on 9/27/04 3:03 am - Duluth, GA
She hasn't posted since 9-20 almost a week ago... Anyone heard from her??
LittleLifsey
on 9/27/04 3:57 am - Jacksonville, FL
I concur... Kay Kay Kay come out and play ............ lynn
Kay Holder
on 9/27/04 9:55 am - Mableton, GA
I'm here! I enjoyed sitting with you and talking the other night. I have a big mouth and sometimes say things before I think, and I think I kinda offended you the other night, and I apologize!
(deactivated member)
on 9/27/04 4:02 am - Warner Robins, GA
I knw...what's up with that. Seems like kay3 don't love us anymore Tonya
Kay Holder
on 9/27/04 9:55 am - Mableton, GA
nonamedamet
on 9/27/04 8:12 am - GA
Tami, I was wondering about her also. As well as Ms Thang, but I figured Ms Thang has been overtiming it since the latest Hurricane Jeanne. I hope everyone is doing okay. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Kay Holder
on 9/27/04 9:54 am - Mableton, GA
I'm here!! I've been so busy. I'm re-doing my bathroom floor, and wall-paper'ing it.. I've not been feeling so good lately as I havent been eating well. I just forget, and nothing looks good. The only thing I want is sweet tea, and that's just bad for me. I've also been depressed about my job, it freaking sucks and I'm just over it. I am just waiting on my vacation to come, so I can find another job. I just found out my LITTLE brother is on drugs, so now its both of them. I just can't understand why he would do this after seeing what my older brother has put my mom through. Thanks for asking about me, I love all of you guys. I WILL be there the 9th, no matter what. I'll post more often.. promise! Off to choke down a meatball.. Kay3
Most Active