OCTOBER 9th Dinner

Carolyn A.
on 9/27/04 12:20 pm - Monroe, GA
Count me in, DH probably won't come this time. He will probably be hunting since it is deer season. I am looking forward to meeting everyone. Carolyn
lstivers
on 9/27/04 1:52 pm - Bogart, GA
Hey, I'm commin'. I'm really looking forward to it. -Paige
Bettyj
on 9/27/04 3:19 pm - University City, MO
Sounds great but I should have only been home a few days from surgery then. So do people here meet for this like this very often? I would love to come another time. I'm in Marietta. Betty
mikkozoe
on 9/27/04 8:41 pm - Conyers, GA
I will be there .....And i think alone but mabey i can get taylor to come with me ...But i will be there for sure !!! Laura
cathy M.
on 9/27/04 8:51 pm - hiram, GA
Tami, I would love to come to your dinner. It would be so nice to meet all of you, is it just for newer post ops? If not, I would be bringing my hubby along and celebrating not only meeting you guys, but also my two year surgery anniversery. Take Care Cathy Martin
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/04 1:00 am - Warner Robins, GA
Cathy, It is for EVERYONE! I hope you will come! Tonya
cathy M.
on 9/28/04 3:15 am - hiram, GA
Tonya, Thanks for that, I am really looking forward to it, I even got a sitter for the kids!! I haven't been around anyone that has gone through what I have gone through since I was in the hospital having my surgery. Looking back now, and seeing the support that you all give each other pre and post op, makes me see that I really missed out on alot. I look forward to meeting you all... Cathy Martin
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/04 3:58 am - Warner Robins, GA
You are surely in for a treat then. The support and friendships that I have from this group of people is priceless! Tonya
mako1120
on 9/28/04 1:31 am - Oakwood, GA
This sounds like it may be fun... Count me in. What time?
maureenk
on 9/28/04 11:34 am - Jefferson, GA
I so wish I could join you ladies Reading your posts everyday give me such confidence and determination. I would love to meet you all in person some day. Right now, I work at a local auction on Friday and Saturday nights.. so it would be impossible Did you all ever think of meeting for lunch instead some day ?
Most Active