OCTOBER 9th Dinner

James_L.
on 9/27/04 6:38 am - Warner Robins, GA
Sounds good to me, count me in!! James
amyclay
on 9/27/04 6:47 am - villa rica, GA
I hope to come Im going to try very hard ,my hubby will be there to if all possible I really would love to meet some of you,it sounds great and Im so glad to be a part of this group!!
DeeDee_Cole
on 9/27/04 7:30 am
I'll be there!!!! Dosen't matter where. Let me know when you have everything set!!!! I'm excited!
nonamedamet
on 9/27/04 7:31 am - GA
I plan to be there also. Maybe I can meet some from Warner Robins off of the Forsyth exit and we can ride together. Don't know if DH will come or not he maybe the one baby sitting.
(deactivated member)
on 9/30/04 6:56 am - Warner Robins, GA
Theresa, I spoke with James, we would both love to have you ride with us. We'll talk more later about the where to meet & all the other details. Hugs, Tonya
Becky F
on 9/27/04 8:54 am - Woodstock, GA
I am planning on attending. I tend to get lost everywhere I go. When it gets closer to time, may I get directions and maybe a contact number? I don't even know where Duluth is, but I REALLY want to meet everyone! It will probably only be me. Hugs, Becky
Patima
on 9/27/04 8:59 am - GA
Aw, shucks! Darn, darn, darn! I haven't been able to attend any of these get togethers and looks like I will have to wait for the next one to roll around. My surgeon's support group is having a picnic that day so will have to miss this one. And it is close to home, too! I was so looking forward to meeting y'all! Patti
wanda boyd
on 9/27/04 9:37 am - CARROLLTON, GA
WELL LOOKS LIKE I WONT BE THERE I WILL BE IN THE HOSPITAL THEN YALL SAY A LIL PRAYER FOR ME AND WISH ME LUCK RIGHT MY NERVES ARE ALL MESSED UP
cbouland
on 9/27/04 10:48 am - Conyers, GA
I am there. Count me as 2... no don't count me as 2 ... I have only lost 20 lbs... but ..... I do not refer to myself as us anymore.... lol... Annette will be joining us again. She really enjoys hanging out with everyone. Talk to everyone soon Connie
(deactivated member)
on 9/27/04 11:27 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Connie!! Are you feeling better? I hope so What size are you in now? I just cleaned my closet out today and filled a big rubber maid container for you. They are mostly 18W&20Ws. (The 22s are being sent to my Mom) I will bring them to the meet on the 9th if you are still interested. Hugs, Tonya
Most Active