OCTOBER 9th Dinner

modeanryan
on 9/27/04 2:56 am - Duluth, GA
Ok folks... I have "tentatively" scheduled our dinner at Joe's Crab Shack... I considered Bahama Breeze, but even on their patio we would not all be able to sit together at a table. Their tables are bolted to the floor, and they cannot pull them together to accomodate us. Joe's Crab Shack will DEFINITELY put us together INSIDE, and will try their best on the patio. I am really trying to find places with a varied menu, so that there will be something that everyone feels they can eat. I am going to talk to the folks at O'Charley's as they also have a patio area... I will also call Jillians at Discover Mills. They are similiar to Dave & Busters, except they have areas that are NO WHERE near as noisy... Gwinnett has EVERY restaurant you can imagine. What other suggestions do you have? I will call and check them out. SO..October 9th is ONLY 2 Saturdays away! Please let me know if you are planning to come and how many you will be bringing. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL!!! -Tami
6cats2dogs
on 9/27/04 3:00 am - Jefferson, GA
I know I will come if at all possible and my husband wants to come. What time will it be? Just let me know when and where. I am dying to meet the people from this great group. Hugs, Debra
modeanryan
on 9/27/04 3:05 am - Duluth, GA
Right now...scheduled for 6pm...and is tentatively at the Joe's Crab Shack on Pleasant Hill Rd in Duluth. The location may change, but everything is in the same basic area. -Tami
Sheila M.
on 9/27/04 3:39 am - Athens, GA
Thank you Tami for arranging everything. I will be there with my new husband. I am looking forward to meeting everybody. Sheila
LittleLifsey
on 9/27/04 3:51 am - Jacksonville, FL
Tami, I am so there.... Anybody want to ride together from the Warner Robins area. I will be glad to drive this time. I can take 3 people with me. I love Joes however I am flexible I will go anywhere. lynn
freespirit
on 9/27/04 7:39 am - Hawkinsville, GA
Count me in Lynn...that will be the Saturday before my surgery. You guys and gals can give me last minute instructions. hehehehe I had a ball last time and loved riding with you and Phyliss. Robin
PVail
on 9/27/04 12:26 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Would love to catch a ride with you Lynn. Let me know what time you want to leave and I'll meet you. Phyllis
(deactivated member)
on 9/27/04 4:07 am - Warner Robins, GA
Joe's is a good place. I plan to be there Tonya
afbrown
on 9/27/04 4:30 am - Duluth, GA
I plan to be there!! See ya. Ann in Duluth
GAMARY
on 9/27/04 5:42 am - SMYRNA, GA
That sounds like a winner, Sat the 9th, I'll be there. Hope all is doing well. Mary
Most Active