Anybody in my neck of the woods?

lynnie-o
on 9/27/04 1:04 am - Ringgold, GA
I'm in Ringgold (up near Chattanooga) and would love to meet someone around here to talk WLS with... anyone out there? Blessings, lynnie
Jamgirlie
on 9/27/04 1:25 am - Americus, GA
I've traveled over a bit..I used to live in Johnson City and originally from Hickory area of NC-live in Lumberton NC now and will be moving to Americus GA in June. So even though I'm not from that area will talk to ya! Jamie
lynnie-o
on 9/27/04 9:26 am - Ringgold, GA
You'e a sweetie... glad you're moving to a wonderful state! I appreciate your "talkative" nature! blessings, lynnie
modeanryan
on 9/27/04 2:06 am - Duluth, GA
Girl!! I don't have to be in Ringgold to run my mouth (or use my fingers to type!LOL!) I have aol instant messenger, and am on there as modeanryan If you have that you are welcome to find me on THAT instant messenger.. I am on msn messenger with [email protected]... I'd LOVE to chat!! -Tami
lynnie-o
on 9/27/04 9:29 am - Ringgold, GA
LOL! You are hilarious! Thanks for the and the I'm lynnieowen on AOL... you can look for me some time!!! Blessings, lynnie
6cats2dogs
on 9/27/04 2:33 am - Jefferson, GA
I am about 1 1/2 hours from you but will talk any time you need to. Or you can e-mail me at [email protected]. OR you can send me your phone number in an email and I will call you. Either way you would like. I can even travel there if you need me too. Hugs, Debra
lynnie-o
on 9/27/04 9:33 am - Ringgold, GA
Hey, lookie there! Your fairy has been sprinkling my posts with magic weight loss surgery dust!!!! Maybe I'll have the success that you've had! Thanks for your sweet response... I would never ask anyone to come up here, but maybe we can email from time to time! Blessings, lynnie
nonamedamet
on 9/27/04 7:24 am - GA
I don't live near you but am willing to talk anytime. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
lynnie-o
on 9/27/04 9:38 am - Ringgold, GA
Man, you guys are some of the friendliest folks I've met on these boards. I appreciate so much your gestures of support, and your taking the time to post an answer to me! Theresa, I especially appreciate your prayers. I really want to use the energy I will get from losing weight to serve the Lord with a renewed vigor... for years I've been just so tired. Plus my kids still need an active mom... Thanks so much for the kindnesses, lynnie
Most Active