HUrricane Jeanne

(deactivated member)
on 9/26/04 11:00 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Hurricane Jeanne is passing over us right now. I hope we don't loose power!! The wind is blowing pretty hard and the rain is coming down pretty good right now. The area schools are all closed so I am home today with my son. I am able to dial in remotely to work so that is what I will do today. Hope everyone is safe! Tonya
lynnie-o
on 9/27/04 12:53 am - Ringgold, GA
stay safe, Tonya... I'm in northeast GA so don't know what (if any) weather we'll get... but glad you are with your son! Have a blessed day, lynnie
modeanryan
on 9/27/04 2:14 am - Duluth, GA
That ol' noisy Jeanne woke me out of a dead sleep last night with her blustery winds... I thought someone was breaking in my house! LOL! Stay safe my friend! -Tami
6cats2dogs
on 9/27/04 2:51 am - Jefferson, GA
I pray you stay safe and dry. Stay out of the rain. It is raining pretty good here right now too. The wind isn't to bad yet. Hugs and Love to all. Debra
nonamedamet
on 9/27/04 7:16 am - GA
Looks like she is finally going to let up on us Tonya. My niece threated to write her Congressman this morning cause all the schools around us were closed except Jones County and she was not happy! I have been home all day with a sick baby. He seems to finally be feeling better, he is laughing and playing with his father right now. Thank goodness. We didn't lose power this time did you? Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Most Active