Shree Burgdoff

(deactivated member)
on 9/26/04 10:40 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Are you there? Please post and let us know how you are and where you are at in your journey! Hugs, Tonya
modeanryan
on 9/27/04 2:16 am - Duluth, GA
Tonya Girl! I was going to do the same thing.... I wanted to let her know that she shouldn't be shy about coming back out and posting... we all have days when we feel left out ...and just want to let her know we REALLY DO care!! I have had her on my mind ever since I saw that post last night. -Tami
(deactivated member)
on 9/27/04 2:45 am - Warner Robins, GA
I agree Tmai and I forgot to mention that I really respect her for mentioning it instead of walking away hurt and never saying a word. TOnya
6cats2dogs
on 9/27/04 2:53 am - Jefferson, GA
Hi, when I read her post I went back and looked to see what she had posted. It was from the 17th so I answered her. I hope she stays and gives us another chance. She can be a valued member if she will let us. Hugs, Debra
nonamedamet
on 9/27/04 7:13 am - GA
I agree! Hoping to see her post again. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Shree
on 9/28/04 10:07 am - Athens, GA
Thanks everyone for posting. I guess maybe I was just having one of those days *shrug* I apologize to everyone. I am not really a whiny brat *lol*. I am in the beginning stages of my journey. I have an appointment with my PCP on the 5th and an appt with Dr. Burrows on the 7th and my psyc exam on the 12th (thanks to Laura Champagne). I am trying to get everything done asap just in case BCBS decides not to cover it after the first of the year(and because I am SO ready *grin*). I really do want to be a part of the "family" here.......I need all the friends and advice I can get!!! Thanks again to everyone and I promise to "chill out". I hope to attend the get together on the 9th and meet some of you in person.
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/04 10:26 am - Warner Robins, GA
THERE YOU ARE!! Welcome back! I thought we were going to have to send out a serach party! Don't worry, we've all had those kind of days. Keep us posted as you check off your list of appts. Tonya
modeanryan
on 10/1/04 3:22 am - Duluth, GA
Shree! I was SOOOO thrilled to see you had responded to one of my posts!! I have been crazy busy, but I had to look your name up and see what you had posted...and you are the only one I have responded to...I actually am running out the door as soon as I finish this post.. I am SOOOOO GLAD you are giving us a 2nd chance. Don't you worry, you are ALREADY part of the family here... I really hope you can make it next Saturday. I'll put directions etc on the board this weekend. I'll have a LITTLE down time.. TAKE CARE and WELCOME!! -Tami
Most Active