I really love this board!!!

amyclay
on 9/26/04 3:04 pm - villa rica, GA
Hi ,my name is Amy C.,and I would just like to say thank you to everybody on this board everybody has made me feel so welcome,and I just love coming here every night and reading messages others have left,I think I have read just about everybodys profile and thery really are helping me alot,I love reading about everybodys life experiences and it helps me to know what to expect on my journey.I have 3 more days until my pysc.appt and nutrist appt,oh yea Im leaving out the best part I have a date well its a consult date with surgeon on oct.18th but hey its a date,and another step forward.THANKS AGAIN TO ALL FOR SUCH NEEDED SUPPORT YOU ARE ALL GREAT!!!!!hugsssss Amy
cathy M.
on 9/26/04 8:50 pm - hiram, GA
Amy, Good luck with your appts.,I hope that all goes well and that you can get your surgery scheduled and be on the road to a brand new life! Take Care Cathy Martin
(deactivated member)
on 9/26/04 10:38 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Amy! I love this board too!! Sounds like you are well on your way! I used Peachtree Bariatrics also! I really liked everyone in that office. I hope you have a good experience also. I wish you well. Keep us posted! Tonya
Ms.Judy
on 9/27/04 2:11 am - HOSCHTON, GA
Hey Amy, this is the best bunch of people in the world on this board !! They will help you anyway they can . Good luck on you journey. Judy
modeanryan
on 9/27/04 2:25 am - Duluth, GA
Hi Amy!! Now I have read YOUR profile!! I am so excited for you! You don't have much more to do... When those nerves start getting the best of you, don't hesitate to come on here an let us try and sooth them for you! Take care! Tami
Becky F
on 9/27/04 7:03 am - Woodstock, GA
It's a joy meeting you, Amy!!! You're using Peachtree Bariatrics...love them! Let us know how your visits go! Hugs, Becky
nonamedamet
on 9/27/04 7:12 am - GA
Amy, so glad you posted and best wishes getting all your last appointments done. I think we are all blessed in one way or another on this board and we are so lucky to have each other. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
amyclay
on 9/27/04 12:18 pm - villa rica, GA
Thanks everybody for all your kind words!!!!!!!It really means alot to me....huggsss Amy!!
Most Active