Changed name

6cats2dogs
on 9/26/04 1:59 pm - Jefferson, GA
I changed my name on here to 7cats 2dogs in case anyone tries to figure out where I went. Hugs, Debra
(deactivated member)
on 9/26/04 10:43 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Got'cha! That a lot of cats! Tonya
modeanryan
on 9/27/04 2:32 am - Duluth, GA
Debra... If you really do have 7 cats and 2 dogs in your house, I would be a dead woman within seconds of visiting you! LOL! I am RIDICULOUSLY allergic! I WISH I could have kitties in the house... but I can't. Glad to know you are still around... A-CHOO!!! -Tami:wave
6cats2dogs
on 9/27/04 2:43 am - Jefferson, GA
I would hate for that to happen. We use to have 24 cats til I finally found good homes for them I take in strays and find them homes. The ones I have now are all mine. They are all the mother, daughter, father and kids! hahaha Sounds funny. But I image some of them won't be around must longer. The oldest is 14 and then lower. I will have to make sure I don't have any fur on me when I come to the meeting. I don't want to make you sick. Hugs, Debra
nonamedamet
on 9/27/04 7:07 am - GA
Wow that is a lot of pets to keep up with. I would have a house full of rescued strays to if I didn't have a 20 month old to worry about. I am afraid he would never stop chasing them. Thanks for letting us know about the name change. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Most Active